Tuesday, December 18, 2007

things that should never be filled with chalk

My mouth
The swimming pool
Backyards
The amazon
Your brain
Your womb
Bodies
Graves
Or coffins
Sneakers
Cream filled donuts
Boobs
It should never be cum
the last water bottle in the desert
ice caps
the space shuttle
my sink
my drain
my windpipe
my fish tank
my cover up
my tube of toothpaste
the ice skating rink
the slip and slide
your canal project
aqueducts
beaver damns
sewage treatment facilities
coffee mugs
things I’ve paid for
my wallet
my veins
the streets of Venice
my aquaphor (also, semiprecious)
the grand canyon
ski slopes
my bag of cocaine
my gas tank
a wicker basket
a gerbil ball
animal burrows
nature
hammocks
a topiary
sieves
funnels
sifters
thermometers
water slides
parachutes
wet suits
submersibles
baby bottle
light fixtures
your fireplace
grandma’s house
the bag of marshmallows
mail
the beach
the ocean
the molten core of the earth
the sun
the atmosphere
the stratosphere
the heavens
my ass
bags of sand
open wounds
open mouths
open holes
closed holes
the milk carton
your pint of ice cream
your waterbed
your beer ball
your inhaler

No comments: